Sunday, February 22, 2009

Out of Stealth Mode at DEMO'09


Yeesh!! It took what seems like FOREVER for this "40-something" to get to the point of launching a startup from my initial inspiration to want that in my life. 

Whew! What a journey!

This blog is going to be like one of those movies that alternates between a flashback to the past and rising action in the present.

But first.....the future...On March 2nd, 2009 at 10:06 AM PDT,  this 4 year journey from corporate drone to venture CEO will reach a milestone when my partners and I launch our internet software company "Liquid Media LLC" at DEMO '09 www.demo.com.

Starting from today I'll start relating, to those who might be interested, what I've learned along the way and how you too might take a midlife career detour into venture-land.

If you are recently laid off and wish you could "do your own thing" but are held back by fear and doubt; I'm hoping to be able to offer you help and guidance to get started and keep moving. 

Believe in yourself! You can do it!  One easy step at a time.

Let me be your entrepreneurial "Spirit Guide".

RT


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!